I am in the process of moving a new JIRA server into our DMZ for outside network access. The mode is set ot Private but I am not required to log in. What am I missing?
I think you'll see that if any projects have a permission scheme associated where the 'Browse Projects' permission allows 'Anyone' to browse.
Make sure the 'Browse Projects' permission for your project's assocated permission scheme requires group jira-users
UPDATE:
Jamie - Just thought of another note regarding your project based upon an issue I ran into a while back. If you are making this public but still requiring an account to browse my above comment should be fine, but keep in mind workflow transitions.
There isn't a permission for transitions so you should add as a condition for each transition a group or role restriction, e.g. 'Only users in project role Users can execute this transition' (Condition: User Is In Project Role) or 'Only users in group jira-users can execute this transition' (Condition: User Is In Group)
Hi Jaime,
You may need to set a Issue Security Scheme in order to prevent your issues from a project of being browsed for anonymous users.
I hope it helps!
Best regards,Lucas Timm
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.