Hello,
I would like to know if there is a possibility to define an user macro containing parameters and a $body, where the macro should replace the parameters in it, when the macro is being "previewed" or displayed?
Example:
##example user macro template<br><br>## @param user:title=User|type=string|desc=set username|required=true|multiple=false|default=<br>$body<br>
when using, the macro is included, parameter "user = m.mustermann" together with a body "Hello, $!user" is provided:
The goal is when the confluence page is saved or on preview to have this:
"Hello, max.mustermann"
I know that I can write following user macro:
##example user macro template<br><br>## @param user:title=User|type=string|desc=set username|required=true|multiple=false|default=<br><br>Hello, $!user
and it works like a charm, but every time the body of the macro should be expanded with new information especially such using the parameter I should contact system administrator in order to get the new "version" of the macro which is kinda loosing the point of using such macro at the first place.
Thank you in advance