In Confluence web, every new page I create is centered. I can manually have it left aligned by clicking the "Make Page Full-Width" button. Is there a way to have this setting on by default?
This is what I found, you have to click on top right corner on your profile --> Settings --> Editor --> Edit and then select the last option --> Save it. Hope it helps.
Good
Hello @Cato Jensen and welcome to the Atlassian Community. Did this solve you question?
Thanks Praveen, that did the trick.
Hi Edwin, yes the answer solved the question. Thanks
Thanks Edwin, yes it did.
Cato
This option does not exist. I don't have any Settings at all.Can it be disabled by my enterprise?
For those of you pulling your hair out trying to find this option under "Settings", it's under Personal Settings.
But it does work making this change, thanks @Praveen Patha!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.