Hi all,
I am looking to use confluence as data point capture of Excel documents created by my team in confluence (server). I then want to merge these Excel documents together in one location (same Space is ok) so that my team users can view the combined excel documents in one central location.
I have figured how to place merge the excel documents through the use of the Table Excerpt, Table Excerpt Include and the Transformer macro, however as the total size of our files is over 45MB (made up 22k row x 63 columns), I am having issues viewing the data in the output page.
The combined excel file mentioned above will be required to be used by 100+ users.
My question is as follows, is their a way we can view the total combined records in one section on confluence, so that our squad members and management users are able to:
1. Filter and review the combined records to get meaningful insights.
2. Produce management reports.
PS, there is no appetite for spending any money on new macro's (we have a suite of existing macro's), I'd rather use existing macros otherwise we will use another platform.
Thanks
Kon