Hi there,
I'm facing a problem using plugin 'Email this Issue'.
I configured correctly the plugin to create issues from received emails, fill a custom field and set a custom summary.
Now i want to be able to process a transition (or just comment) on an existing issue when an email is received.
I set up a specific issue lookup field context, with a regexp specific to the email i want, and i also added an order of 1 for the issue lookup context, and 2,3 for new issues field contexts.
Test shows that the issue lookup regexp matches my test email.
But when i send an actual email containing the data that should match an existing issue (custom field value), the issue is not edited, and a new one is created. I know it does not use the new issue field context, because the summary is not customized as it is for mails intended to create issues, but a new issue is created anyway.
The custom field value it looks up is unique, so it should not be an ambiguous search result.
I'd like some help about this, please.