Hi
We are using crucible for code review and its integrated with Jira and FishEye.
How can I make sure that Jira issue should be closed if there is any code review open?
Please let me know.
Thanks
AS
Hi Azam,
You'll need to edit your workflow for your project(s) and add the "No Open Reviews" condition to all of your 'Close' transitions:
Once that is done, be sure to publish the workflow.
Hi Aseem
I just tried it and I was able to close the issue both times:
1) When there is no review created for the code checked in?
2) When the review is created but no action has been taken to review?
I do not want the issue to be closed, it there is a review open.
Azam
Actually its ok, it works now.
How do I allow closing the issue if my resolution is smth like "Won't fix" ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.