We have some SLA configured for case resolution without having a target goal set for it (as we only want to track the elapsed time without having the target).
It looks like Service Desk doesn't have the capability of listing the time spent for such SLAs when exporting SLA as one of the columns. My best guess is that this is due to the fact that there is no set target against which the values would be compared (breached vs met).
Exporting values does work normally for other SLAs which have the target goal(s) set for them.
I do realize I could workaround this issue by having some target set for the SLA but I would rather not do this as we literally do not have concrete target for this specific SLA.
I can also go to Jira Service Desk "Reports" section and create a report which does properly track the SLA values (elapsed time) but the problem is I want to change the columns exported and not use the default columns provided by the exports under the "Reports" section.
Is there any other way to workaround this issue? Or perhaps a feature in plans to support exporting SLA field values for SLAs which do not have target goals set at all.