I am having the same issue of not being able to see the sprints in the timeline. I have the following setup :
1) Issue source is associated with a board
2) Issues are assigned to team members
3) Team assigned to a board
4) Board is a scrum board and sprints are created from the board
5) My view settings: Grouped by Team or Sprint and Show capacity on timeline is selected
I still do the see the sprints in the timeline. What am I missing?
Hi diomar,
Are your issues assigned to the Team as well (not just a member of the team)?
If you’re unable to select a Team for an issue, the Team field likely needs to be added to the issue screens.
Hi Greg. Thanks for taking my question . If I may ask maybe a silly question...When you say "issues assigned to the Team", do you mean if I have assigned a resource to each issue? If not then, I may be missing that step and I do not know where to go to do it. Thank you.
I meant to say, I have assigned resources to each issue.
Okay. I got the answer to your question regarding if I am unable to select a team for an issue. The answer is "yes" I am able to select a Team field to each issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.