Hi.
I am trying to force logout when I log in in my plugin. What should I do?
Jira has a LoginManager, is there anything similar to bitbucket?
I think I do not understand the requirement here.
This sentence:
"I am trying to force logout when I log in in my plugin"
reads to me like you want to log the user out when someone starts trying to use your plugin. This sounds broken to me, because once logged out, they would not be able to use your plugin, as they've logged out of the system the plugin was doing things in.
Could you explain this more to us please?
I mean, I want to log out the logged in user if it is not an admin user.
That would be a bad thing to do to a person trying to use your system, and I cannot work out how that would be useful to anyone. If someone is not an admin and they land on an admin link, why would you not just tell them "you are not an admin, so yo can't do this" and leave them logged in to continue what they were doing, rather than log them out and stuff up their experience?
I want to log out when accessing an unauthorized page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.