Hello all,
I am working in Draw.io and this issue drives me just completely crazy!
I want to visualise a process with different steps, hence I used a table (however, the whole thing was one of the templates to begin with), to demonstrate the different stages.
No I wanted to insert a textbox that stretches across multiple columns of the table to demonstrate a step that covers multiple stages.
However, it is not possible for me to extend this textbox outside the column that it was created in. I managed to do that with another textbox but I have no idea why it worked and I also can't duplicate what I did. Currently, instead of extending the textbox across multiple columns, it simply just "pushes" the boundaries of the next column further away, so I can never reach it!
I tried it with a variety of different forms. The only ones that I had no problems with were such as "Rectangle with diagonal grid fill", but as they only allow for text outside the form they don't serve my purpose.
Any help is very much appreciated as this thing turns me crazy!