Hello,
I'm new to using automation rules so apologies if this is a little basic.
In my company we usually link JSM tickets to other Jira project tickets if something has been escalated. Currently, we have it setup that once it is linked to another project and that issue is done/resolved, a comment will be left on the JSM ticket that the ticket was resolved.
This is an automation rule from Legacy Automation.
I now want to recreate that rule because there are more use cases for different projects but I've struggled to define the first bit (A linked issue is transitioned) in the new Automation. I wasn't the person to set up the initial rule and new automation seems to work differently. Any ideas?
This is the legacy automation rule we have in place and a sample screenshot of I want to see in practise -


Thanks in advance!