Currently looking at Launchpad environment but not seeing anything for the Testing role, but I see 10.X: Quality documentation in the Team knowledge base.
@Lisa Landis It may be that the role you have been assigned as a user in Jira Align does not allow you access to that element of functionality.As it's launchpad, it may not be available as most organization tend to keep the testing in Jira.
If you're confirming that it is available in a current version, that's great to hear and I can look into asking about access to it. But I'm still not clear what version it became available in.
@Lisa Landis I have been working with Jira Align since it was AgileCraft version 10.0 forward. The testing element has been in there since i've been working with it.
Thank you!
@Lisa Landis The Testing Module existed as far back as Version 7.64 that I can recall. AgileCraft did a significant lift on it in the mid version 9's then a bit more as we released version 10. It's been around quite a LONG time.
Due to the ease of integration with Jira for testing tools such as Zephyr, Qtest and others, the testing module is one that is not used by clients today. The last customer using it to my knowledge, migrated over to Zephyr in 2018.
Hope that helps!
Tina Behers
Interesting...I assumed that even if you used Zephyr, you would still be able to leverage that data in areas of the Quality section (ex Testing Room) for reporting/status, much like the Jira data is leveraged in other sections (ex Program Room).
Interesting yes.. There has never been integration to/from Jira for the Quality module. I do not believe this is available in the current API set either. Perhaps one of the awesome Atlassian Team could verify... @Tim Keyes
Yes...would love input from the Atlassian Team!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.