Hi all,
I need to remove the <p><p/> that automatically added after the H1. Is there a way to do this? the kicker is that the <p><p/> doesn't appear in the source code for the page so I can't remove it there.
Below is what the page looks like with it's random <p><p/>.question1.JPG
This is the source code for the page.SC1.JPG
Any help you can provide would be great.
Thanks
Check the source of the page you are including. Is there a <p> </p> tag at the top of it.
If you expand the <p> tag in the top screenshot what is inside it?
The Line is empty sadly. Capture.JPG
This is the top of the included page, I've highlighted the first <P> but if i remove it and <p/> it won't save the page.
p.JPG
Hmm. Well, I'm not totally sure where it is coming from then. If you can'r figure out how it is getting put there you could always hide it via CSS like this ... #MozillaFirefox-MozillaFirefox + p {display:none;}
Fantastic! That worked, still no idea what it's getting it from though. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.