The ‘MES Board’ is the main one we use within the "MES" project and the query is pretty simple.
project = MES AND issuetype in (Bug, Epic, Story, Sub-task) ORDER BY Rank ASC
The ‘MES Plant Board’ is the new one we have created. It is the same but has a custom field that I am using to say if it goes on the Plant board.
project = MES AND issuetype in (Bug, Epic, Story, Sub-task) AND "MES Activity" = "Plant Scaling" ORDER BY Rank ASC
The issue I am having is when I try to update the MES board so that it does not show anything that should be on the plant board, it removes a bunch of the issues from the MES board. I cannot figure out why I cannot just say anything that is not “Plant Scaling”. This is as close as I was able to get with the query. I feel like it doesn’t handle custom fields that well.
project = MES AND issuetype in (Bug, Epic, Story, Sub-task) AND ("MES Activity" not in ("Plant Scaling") OR "MES Activity" is EMPTY) ORDER BY Rank ASC
What am I missing here?