I've seen this code work before on a colleague's confiform but I can't figure out why it's not working for my confiform. Basically this confiform generates a Jira issue and I want to attach labels to this Jira issue based on values in other fields in the confiform entry that generates this Jira issue. Here's the code:
{ "fields": { "project": { "key": "C500TP" }, "components":[{"name" : "DDT"}], "summary":"DDT - [entry.Task.escapeJSON]", "issuetype": {"name": "Task"}, "labels": "DDT", ["[entry.Code]","[entry.CategoryDM.label]"], "customfield_11848":{"id": "[entry.CodeSelect.Jira]"}, "customfield_16400":"[entry.AssignedDate.jiraDate]", "duedate":"[entry.DueDate.jiraDate]", "assignee":{"name":"[entry.Assignee]"}, "priority": {"name":"[entry.PriorityLevel.label]"}, "description":"[entry.Comments.escapeJSON]", }
The problem is that the only label that is showing up when I open the Jira Issue is the one from the Code field. Any ideas why the other labels aren't being added to the Issue?
I also want to link this Task to a specific Epic based on the value entered in the CategoryDM field, which is a dropdown field. Any suggestions on how to do that as well?