My Workload report is not loading.
The loading just spins and then times out.
Can I reset or refresh Workflow report?
How do I modify the reports?
You probably want to tail your atlassian-jira.log while reproducing the problem - it probably will contain a stacktrace causing the report to fail to load. (<jira_home>/log/atlassian-jira.log)
Another good debugging option (which sounds like this should be applicable here), is to open browser developer tools (F12), Chrome or Firefox most recommended because they just have a good dev tools. There you should also see errors in the Network (Jira can respond you with error messages instead of the report data), and Console, if this is a javascript related problem.
Since workload report is basically built-in and you can't modify it, I'm guessing you might have corrupted data somewhere, and the jira log should contain some hints what's wrong.
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.