Dear all,
I have download to my local machine the docker image atlassian/jira-software:8.19.1-jdk11.
I can run it succesfully and initialisation is quite fast.
I did not change any settings, just running it as provided.
Then I try to deploy that image to Azure container registry and run the image from there.
I fully manage to deploy it and run it.
But what is wierd is that when the initialisation phase is starting, I have the feeling that it hangs on plugin initialisation, which is not occuring when running localy.

The last application log information I get from azure container log is as below :
memory Usage:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heap memory : Used: 156 MiB. Committed: 371 MiB. Max: 1980 MiB
Non-heap memory : Used: 85 MiB. Committed: 137 MiB. Max: 1536 MiB
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL : Used: 241 MiB. Committed: 509 MiB. Max: 3516 MiB
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021-10-15 09:17:03,995+0000 plugin-transaction-0 INFO [c.a.jira.plugin.PluginTransactionListener] [JIRA-STATS] [plugin-transaction] numberStartEvents:4, numberEndEvents:4, numberSendEvents:38, numberEventsInTransactions:1954, numberOfPluginEnableEvents:37
2021-10-15 09:22:03,995+0000 plugin-transaction-0 INFO [c.a.jira.plugin.PluginTransactionListener] [JIRA-STATS] [plugin-transaction] numberStartEvents:4, numberEndEvents:4, numberSendEvents:38, numberEventsInTransactions:1954, numberOfPluginEnableEvents:37
2021-10-15 09:27:03,995+0000 plugin-transaction-0 INFO [c.a.jira.plugin.PluginTransactionListener] [JIRA-STATS] [plugin-transaction] numberStartEvents:4, numberEndEvents:4, numberSendEvents:38, numberEventsInTransactions:1954, numberOfPluginEnableEvents:37
2021-10-15 09:32:03,995+0000 plugin-transaction-0 INFO [c.a.jira.plugin.PluginTransactionListener] [JIRA-STATS] [plugin-transaction] numberStartEvents:4, numberEndEvents:4, numberSendEvents:38, numberEventsInTransactions:1954, numberOfPluginEnableEvents:37
Any idea why plug in initialisation gets stuck when running the same local image on Azure ?
Thanks for help
regards