Hello,
I'm struggling with writing a wiki markup for a Confluence 4.0 template... I want to nest a table within a table, and it has to be within a wiki markup format... can someone please help me?
An idea for Atlassian based around this: what about making an option within 'Tools' to view the page in wiki markup format (you have already got 'view source' & view format') - this would be a great tool to use so we can create in WYSIWUG format and then we can adapt to a Global template as we see fit....
So, anyone ho can help me with the wiki markup coding I would be very greatful...
Hopefully you will see what I would like to have below (since I can't upload a pic):
+-------------+-------------+
| table 1a | table 1b |
| | +---------+ |
| | | table 2a| |
| | +---------+ |
| | | table 2b| |
| | +---------+ |
+-------------+-------------+
Regards,
Grunta