Hello,
I'm using cutom prios. Besause of this I'm not able to create an SLA with this prios in the jql.
In any case it dosn't work. When I delte the prio or use the syste, prio the SLA soon is working.
What am I doing wrong.
Thx
Hi @Heiko Schmidt ,
I think it should work with custom priorieties also. Can you share your JQL you use? Are there any errors or does the SLA just not what it shoud?
Your idea abaout die ID was not so bad. I changed the the way :-) Now I took the origin ID of the lable (in case 10100) and it is working
The correct JQL for this is: issuetype = Vorfall AND priority = "10100"
thx so far. this is the jql:
issuetype = Vorfall AND priority = 1
I only use the numbers
The SLA will not be displayed and there is no error or anything else
Can you try
issuetype = Vorfall AND priority = "1"
It might be, that the 1 without "" is interpreted as the id and not the name of the priority.
Thanks for your suggestions, but this also doesn't work.
The JQL identifies 1 and "1" but the SLA won't work with anyone of this setting.
But this woukd be essential for me
great to hear that it works now and glad that I could help somehow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.