Проблема должна решиться сама собой. Если она возникнет снова, попросите администратора связаться с нашей командой поддержки и предоставить следующую информацию.
Привет @Иван Левчук Добро пожаловать в Сообщество!Я предлагаю вам поднять билет в службу поддержки Atlassian Support , который может вам помочь.
Hey!
I had the same error a few weeks ago. The error occurs when I open the Spaces page. In theory, there should be a Overview page in place of the error page. The Overview page cannot be edited.
It seems that the Overview page is lost.
Dear supports, you can take a look yourself:
https://nyanstable.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/features/overview
I have same error code as topic starter with Russian language, but with English language i have error code d10phn
Welcome to the community @Иван Левчук did you find any solution or are you still facing the issue ?
No, I can't solve froblem. But I have some new information about problem.
Thank you @Нянко Нян for the info. I would suggest you raise a support ticket with Atlassian Support who can guide you further on this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.