I'm currently using:
project = ABCD AND reporter = "firstname.lastname1" OR reporter ="firstname.lastname1" AND created = "-1w"
however it's showing me info up to 3-4 weeks ago.
Try with brackets.
project = ABCD AND (reporter = "firstname.lastname1" OR reporter ="firstname.lastname1") AND created = "-1w"
tried it and for some reason it gives no results, when i do it without the brackets it gives me results but more than 7 days worth.
How about this?
project = ABCD AND reporter = "firstname.lastname1" AND created >= "-1w"
The problem must be in the reporter name. You should use the username instead of firstname.lastname format. Try just this and see if you get any results:
project = ABCD AND created = "-1w"
project = ABCD AND created = "-1w" --- this one works
project = ABCD AND created =
"-1w" --- this one works
project = ABCD AND reporter = "firstname.lastname1" AND created >= "-1w" --- this one works
If I try to put 2 reporters in that seems to kill it. how can I have it check for 2 reporters?
Confirmed: to get tickets created within the last hour and unassigned I used
assignee is EMPTY and created >= "-1h"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.