Hello.
İs there any way of grouping issues by Insight custom field in Jira structure?
Hello @Fariz Aliverdiyev ,
David from ALM Works here.
We do not have any direct integration with Insight. However, this may be possible through the use of Group by Attribute.
To check if it works with your insight custom field
If this does not work, please let me know. I will add you to the task related to Insight integration we are using to track interest. I will be happy to reach out if we have an update to share!
Best Regards,David Nirowww.almworks.com
Thanks. It worked!
Hi @David Niro , in my case, group by attribute doesnºt show up. I only have group by Jira field or Issue Links.Is anything I can do to have this group by attribute?
Hello @Estela Cameira ,
Welcome to the Community!
Fariz is using an on-prem version of Structure and from what you have described, it sounds like you are using the Cloud version.
At the moment, it is not possible to group by attribute on Cloud. I have made a note of your interest and will follow-up with you here if there are any updates to share.
Best,David
Hello everyone,In Structure version 9.2 we added the support for Assets (the Insight). You can find out more details about it in the version's release notes.Please feel free to try it and if you have any questions - please reach out to us directly at our support portal.Best regards,StepanTempo (the Structure app vendor)
Hello @Estela Cameira I just wanted to let you know that the support of Assets was implemented in Structure Cloud. You can find more details about it in our documentation.If you need any assistance with it or with anything else in Structure, please reach out to us directly at our support portal.Best regards,StepanTempo (the Structure app vendor)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.