I am trying to set up a change management workflow and I'm following this document.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/5-add-approvals-to-your-workflow-1082527843.html
On step 4 of the above, I'm not seeing the "Add Approval Configure" section on my workflow. Here is what I see on my workflow below. Am I missing a step somewhere?
Hi Bill - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The approver configuration is only available for Workflows connected to Jira Service Management projects. Also, the Workflow must be active (connected to a project) to be able to configure the approval.
Thank you John!
I believe this is connected to my project as I go to my Project Settings>Workflows and see the "Change Management Workflow for Jir Service Management" there. That is what I am clicking and trying to edit.
Are you sure this is a JSM project?
.
Ahh, I see now. It says "Software" under Project Type. I don't see an option for Basic Service Desk or JSM. So I must have missed something while installing the JSM components.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.