I'm trying to convert a batch of TWiki pages into Confluence, while still retaining most older pages on TWiki (to become a read-only archive).
The pages in my selection contain many internal-TWiki links.
- Some point to other pages in the selection, so need to be converted to Confluence links
- Others point to pages I'm not converting, so must continue to point to TWiki.
UWC appears to convert all the TWiki links it can, meaning that my tests so far yield a lot of undefined links.
The TWiki is still in use, so I can't modify pages directly on the TWiki before conversion.
A) Is there any way to control which links UWC converts?
If not...
How can I do a 2-step conversion - first from TWiki to my HD (without sending pages to Confluence), and then from my HD to Confluence (thus allowing me to make manual modifications to the pages before uploading) - while still preserving the page hierarchy and attachments?
Thanks