I am trying to set up this automation in Trello and not sure if its possible so if you know if it is and how to do it I would LOVE to know
I create a group of boards for my clients that are a central hub for their business. I have a client who is a web designer and has multiple clients at a time. Which means multiple client boards with tasks in each.
I would love to set up a central calendar for her that shows all of her tasks for that week. I was trying to set up an automation where at the beginning of the week it pulls any tasks inside of checklists that are assigned to her over to her central calendar board.
Is this kind of automation possible?
I could only find where you can copy a board that is assigned to you and not a checklist task assigned to you.
Also when you link a card between two boards is there a way that when you update the card in one board it updates the card in the other board?