Tim, Did you create a page that people can upload files onto?
If so, you can create a tree of pages, with each page dedicated to a different subject, just like you would create a tree of folders in Sharepoint.
If you add a Page Tree macro to the pages, the user can easily navigate to the correct page(folder).
Thanks Doug...that worked. I had created a sub page tree, but did it the wrong way. I've now deleted that, and created the sub pages the way I want them. I had to manually save each file to my laptop and then upload...is there an easier way to drag and drop from one page to another?
Also, is there versioning on these documents?
Sorry for the newbie question - is Confluence and Wiki referring to the same thing?
Tim. Yes. Attachments are versioned. See this page for the documentation.
I never tried to drag and drop an attachment from one page to another. And, I can't see a way to make it work.
But this page tells you how to move it by entering the destination page name.
Thanks Doug...you've been a great help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.