I have two different types of objects "People" and "Asset". What I would like is to use the label from the People object type to get all the outbound assets. Just to understand the relationship - people contains the SAMAccount field value and that is how I tie the two object types together.
Ariel:
Can you verify that the Asset object type contains an Attribute of type People? If so, what is the Attribute name?
Hi Robert,
My layout is as follows:
Outbound Reference:
The last login user has an attribute type of Object linking back to people.
So, IQL is going to return objects. You want Assets returned so it might be something like:
ObjectType = Asset AND "Last Login User".Name = "<Name of person of interest>"
Here is an IQL reference: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/use-insight-query-language-iql/
Works perfectly! Thanks for the help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.