Hello,
I'm working on Insight automation groovy script, but I got stuck in one point.
I have Insight object called "Agreement".
This object has Inbound Refrences called "Services".
Each Agreement can have any number of Services. I need to get list of all Services for any Agreement. I found the method findObjectInboundReferencedBeans(int id) in the docs, but apparently, I'm missing something as when I run the script, I get an error in log:
AutomationRuleGroovyScriptAction, Unexpected error: No signature of method: com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.channel.external.api.facade.impl.ObjectFacadeImpl.findObjectInboundReferencedBeans() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.Integer) values: [15748]
Here is my script:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor;
import com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.ObjectAttributeBean;
import com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.ObjectBean;
import com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.MutableObjectAttributeBean;
import com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.model.MutableObjectBean;
Class objectFacadeClass = ComponentAccessor.getPluginAccessor().getClassLoader().findClass("com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.channel.external.api.facade.ObjectFacade")
def objectFacade = ComponentAccessor.getOSGiComponentInstanceOfType(objectFacadeClass)
// def agreementStatusId = 2641
// def serviceStatusId = 2180
// def activeStatus = 1
// def stoppedStatus = 6
def attributeRef = "Status smlouvy"
def objectKey = object.getObjectKey();
def insightObject = objectFacade.loadObjectBean(objectKey)
int objectId = insightObject.getId()
----------------------------------
// Here is the line I need help with
def inRef = objectFacade.findObjectInboundReferencedBeans(objectId)
----------------------------------
def objectAttribute = objectFacade.loadObjectAttributeBean(objectId, attributeRef)
def objectAttributeValue = objectAttribute.getObjectAttributeValueBeans()[0].getValue()
log.warn(objectKey.toString())
log.warn(insightObject.toString())
log.warn(inRef)
I use this script also to get attribute value from Agreement object, which works fine.
I guess the problem is that I call the method on wrong object, but when I try to call in dirrectly on "insightObject" , I got the same error.
Thank you!