Hi, I'm having difficulty with implementing the following scenario using Butler. Here are the steps :
- I have a template card with checklist filled with items (in board A)
- When I create a card in board B, I want the checklist items of the template card to be automatically populated
- When step 2 is done, I want some speicfic items of that checklist to be assigned a due date and to a team members
Here are the 2 rules that I have set up

However, the second rule does not trigger for a reason I ignore. It seems to me that Butler does not consider the items populated from checklist in the template card a "an added item" and thus does not set the due date
I tried an alternative which is creating every checklist item on Butler then setting the due date date & member, it works fine, however the approach is not scalable since there are so many items
Is there any way to solve that problem ?