Hello,
I just found out I had to install both Jira and Confluence. Which is cool. I've been using both products for a while now at various jobs. But this is the first time I'll be responsible for setting both up.
There is one rather important wrinke however. Which is that the server I am to install this onto is not going to have an incoming access to the internet. This was the conversation I had with my boss:
"I am about to send a firewall request
ahh.... we should have opened the firewalls
anyways they won't get any incoming opened
only outbound"
Also my boss apparently described installing Jira as 'just bascially installing a couple of PHP modules!'. Well correct me if I'm wrong, but that to me seems like a gross understatement and maybe even a misunderstanding about the situation.
Any help here on how to install jira and confluence with limited access (maybe from source) would be greatly welcomed!
Thanks
Tim