Hello Team?i'm Meshack a Graphic Designer and a portrait photographer, I'm planning to explore Jira, I haven't started yet but I'd love to be coached on where to start exploring the tool Kindly.
Thank you in advance.
Regards, Meshack.
Hi @meshack musembi
What is Jira and why it is used for?
Jira Software is part of a family of products designed to help teams of all types manage work. Originally, Jira was designed as a bug and issue tracker. But today, Jira has evolved into a powerful work management tool for all kinds of use cases, from requirements and test case management to agile software development.
How do I learn how to use it?
Mainly Atlassian have the official Documentation for each tool like, Jira, Jira Service Management etc. Atlassian have three of Deployment of Jira, like Jira Cloud, Jira DC, Jira Server.
Here is the link for Jira Documentations: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-documentation-774242447.html
And another method to learn Jira through videos. Atlassian have special University called Atlassian University where you can find basic videos which are free of cost. Here is the link for Atlassian University.
https://www.atlassian.com/university
Hope this helps you !!
Thanks,
Mayur
You can probably start with this Jira fundamentals training (1.5h): https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/815443-jira-fundamentals
Good start point. What do you think ?
hey, @Sedera Randria
Sure, let me check it out.
Thank you Bro.
cheers!
This is awesome Bro.
Thank you alot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.