Hello,
in my project I use 2 different issue types. The issues of both types can have the same assignee. Hence my goal is to link the all issues from the issuetype A to an issue of the issuetype B, if the assignee is the same (and some other conditions - but it doesnt matter for this question). In the ideal case I would have a list for my issues from the issuetype B, where all the respecive issues from the issuetype A are named.
Later on I would also like to get a customfield value displayed from the linked issues as well. So e.g. the customfield is costs. And all issues from the issuetype A are materials, I would like to display all names of the materials and the respective cost values on the issues from the issuetype B. So in a next step I could go ahead and count al the costs together and safe this result in a new customfield for the issues of the issuetype B.
Is this possible and how would I best start? I tried with Fields --> Issue(s)Picker but I couldnt even configure a jql that searches for issues with
assignee = {{assignee.displayName}} looking forward for your suggestions 