Hi,
i just bought the new versions of JIRA and Bitbucket. I had a setup of JIRA, Stash and Bamboo before. After installing the new versions of JIRA and Bitbucket-Server I reconfigured the application links because they were not working. Between JIRA and Bitbucket-Server everything works great. If I set-up an Application Link from within Bamboo to either JIRA or Bitbucket Server I get that spinning wheel at the bottom of the Link applications window. (See http://i.imgur.com/6S83HOA.jpg). If I refresh the page I see that the link was created, but I encounter a similar spinning wheel on the OAuth Tab just like in this question: Bamboo to Stash Application Link OAuth Hangs
I tried completely reinstalling Bamboo (tried 5.7.2 - which was installed before and 5.9.4) but creating those Application Links won't work.
How can I resolve this issue?
Thanks,
Philipp
__________________________________
Edit: I did some debugging with Firebug and Firefox (Firefox shows a Javascript error on the page btw, see http://i.imgur.com/Zjy3x83.jpg) The corresponding Firebug log I have uploaded here: http://i.imgur.com/MskYoNb.jpg.
I did also record the Firebug errors while clicking the OAuth Tab, when editing the Application Link: http://i.imgur.com/Z0w13TP.jpg
P.S.: I can't seem to upload images within Confluence here.