Dear Sir or Madam,
for automation purposes I access the page properties REST interface /rest/masterdetail/1.0/detailssummary/lines to get the values of page properties, like so:
curl -H "Authorization: Bearer <my personal access token>" -G "https://confluence-test.jimed.qmsaas.de/rest/masterdetail/1.0/detailssummary/lines?cql=id+IN+%2850495497%29&spaceKey=%7EThomas+Karcher"
where '50495497' is a page that I prepared with a page property block. Within that block there is a property with a value inside a code block. The storage source code of that particular line in the table looks like this:
<tr>
<td colspan="1">Testcodebash</td>
<td colspan="1">
<div class="content-wrapper">
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="code" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="e5172597-feb9-4088-9c92-c476cb350852"><ac:parameter ac:name="language">bash</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="title">bashtest</ac:parameter><ac:plain-text-body><![CDATA[!#/bin/bash
echo test]]></ac:plain-text-body></ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p></div></td></tr
When accessing a page with the page properties report macro, everything is fine. When accessing the REST interface, the page doesn't show up in the results. As soon as I remove that line in the table, the page appears in the REST results.
How can I fix this?
Avoiding the code block is not up to me ...
Regards
Thomas