I removed Fixed version from all boards, after few hours / days the field keeps coming back once someone try to create a new ticket. Thanks
Hi @jpineda You may go to Projects-> Your Project from top navigation and Go to Releases tab from Left Hand Navigation. You should be able to see the list of versions and can delete the one that is not needed.Regards,Sushant Verma
Hi @jpineda I 👋
Welcome to the Community! That's definitely not what you want happening and can luckily be limited by going into Projects - Your Projects (top navigation) - Releases (left hand navigation) from here you should be able to access the version list and delete the ones that keep being reverted.
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi Sushant,
I don't have any versions on any of the projects. By mistake someone enabled the "Fix versions" field, and even after I make it optional, it keeps coming back to every project asking the version when creating a new ticket.
Thanks,
Jehu
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-23207here is the Atlassian Bug that gives work around for this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.