Hi Community,
I've been searching for weeks for a tool which can support the following planning process. Your collective intelligence is my last hope!
I need to plan iterations by inititative, not team, so that I end up with something like this (see attached picture). Do you know of any tool or plugin that can achieve this?
Each initiative has multiple features which may in turn involve multiple teams for implementation. I would like to plan the iterations in which those features may be implemented.
I've found multiple plugins that can plan iterations by team but none that can plan by elements in a higher hierachical order, i.e. initiatives without resorting to a gantt-chart like experience. However, gantt-style is not a viable option for my organization.
I would greatly appreciate any help!
Tools that looked promising but can't do the job include:
Jira Advanced Roadmaps
Easy Agile
STAGIL Assets
Structure
Big Picture