Hello,My name is Moses, I am an Automation Solutions developer at UBS , I happy to join the group, been working and testing JIRA SD for some years now.. Will love to hear more about JIRA SD. A bit about my self, i am based in PL and love sports as well(running, soccer) , animals especially dogs and nature. I currently working on a big project(Test Automations)
Kind regards,Moses
Hi @Moses Thomas 👋
Welcome, it's great to have you hear 😃 so my eyes went straight to dogs... do you have a favourite breed? I'm a bigger dog lover myself so sorry for side tracking the rest of your great intro!
Cool, well actually my favorites are Maltese and Silky Terrier and thanks for the warm welcome!
Hello @Moses Thomas ,
Glad to hear from you and thanks for being part of this group. I am also big fan of sports !
Stay safe and Enjoy the rest of your day!
Cheers
Suvradip
@Suvradip Paul Thanks for the warm welcome. Have a nice weekend ahead!
@Moses Thomas - You too!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.