Good afternoon,
I am trying to configure Jira to work on an SSL connection, but am not seeing the expected behaviour that is shown in the support documents. We have the standalone edition of version 4.1.1 running with the internal Tomcat server. I have edited the server.xml to add an SSL connection, a keystore is created and CA certificates, SSL certificates and a private key exist within the keystore, and the Connector has keystoreFile and keystorePass configured, both of with work and are validated with keytool. I have made a few changes and 2 different situations exist.
The first is a I get a blank page, not an error, but just blank, and the second is the dashboard loads, but comes up with an error at the top stating Jira is misconfigured (We've detected a potential problem with Jira's Dashboard configuration that your administrator can correct) Unfortunately thats me and following all documents I haven't been able to resolve this. I also have never had an https connection appear when attempting to connect.
Any help would be greatly appreciated in configuring this as we are aiming to get Confluence and Jira performing together. Confluence is successfully configured for SSL at this point and need to solve the other half.
If you need to contact by phone to discuss please do at 647-405-3924, or dbaldock@global-village.net
Thanks!