Hello All,
I need to extract the time/work logged for each Status of an issue during the workflow.
My workflow has more than ten statuses. I want to extract the time logged against each Status to build a KPI against the Target Time for that Status.
We have Tempo Timesheets installed in our JIRA instance. One option I found was to use the Work Attribute in the Tempo Timesheets to record the issue's Status along with the Work Log.
If I make the WorkLog attribute Required, it applies to the whole instance, and I don't know how to make it required for only our project. Without making it mandatory, people tend to miss it at the bottom of the Worklog screen.
I have one idea: take the work log along with the date and time record and then classify it with the Issue Status Transition Log to group it by Status to get the desired value. I think it requires some programming knowledge to create a plugin to do that.
Any help would be highly appreciated.