I've got JIRA 4.4 running on Tomcat 6.0.33 but would like to be running on tomcat 7. On startup I get an error during the JIRA startup checks saying something like "A RuntimeException occurred during ChecklistLauncher initialisation while waiting for a future computation." My issue seems similar to https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25063 which makes me suspect that tomcat 7 is not unpacking my WAR the way tomcat 6 does (the work.../jira directory of tomcat 6 and 7 also contain different directory structures).
I assume the difference is in the defaults of tomcat 6 and 7 Host and Context settings but I have not found the magic combination yet. Those that have gotten JIRA running on tomcat 7 have any advice?
Nothing meaningful to say, but love the title!
Hi Christopher,
I hear alot of comment about this questions. There is posted answer for this question, you could refer here.
Hope it helps.
Regards,
John Chin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.