Hello everyone
In our JIRA instance, we have a customfield (JJupin SIL) to return the last comment on an Issue, if the connected user have the right on that issue
On our last reindex, we had a lot of errors in our log:
2015-12-16 22:37:53,626 IssueIndexer:thread-1 ERROR plboucher 1357x3310769x1 1ajxm15 10.145.40.186,127.0.0.1 /secure/admin/IndexReIndex.jspa [keplerrominfo.sil.lang.SILUtils] [SIL Error on line: 4, column: 31] No user logged in.
2015-12-16 22:37:53,628 IssueIndexer:thread-1 ERROR plboucher 1357x3310769x1 1ajxm15 10.145.40.186,127.0.0.1 /secure/admin/IndexReIndex.jspa [jira.commons.silrunner.UnifiedSilRunner] Exception while executing SIL program >>SilScript custom field Default Configuration for Dernier commentaire<<
This is the code in my LastComment scripted field
JComment cmt = getLastComment(key);
if(!isNull(cmt)){
if(userHasAccessToComment(currentUser(), cmt["id"])){
return userFullName(cmt["author"]) + ": " + cmt["text"];
}
}
return "";
==================================================
I think that currentUser is blank when we launch the reindex process, is there a way to modify my code to make my customfield work also on the reindex process
I'm thinking about validate if currentUser is not null, but I don't find that very clean
Please help!
Thanks