Hi there,
the OneDrive power-up for Trello is great, thank you so much for this integration. Still, I've got one feature request: at the moment it is possible to attach any file, even if nobody else has got access (on the OneDrive side) to this file. There should be a warning about this or in the best case an option to automatically adjust the permissions in the moment when you attach the file to a Trello card.
Current flow
The current flow to share a once private file in your OneDrive with everybody else in your team (if this file is not in a folder every team member has access to) via Trello:
1. Open OneDrive. Right-click the file and share with your organization.
2. Then go to a Trello card and attach this file via the OneDrive power-up.
Desired flow
I would very much appreciate it if step 1 could be included in step 2. E.g. the OneDrive pop-up in Trello shows a warning if nobody from the organization has access to the file and lets you adjust the permission right inside this pop-up.
I don't know if the Trello team can do anything about this or if this has to be done by Microsoft. But I'm sure there are ways to tackle this and to improve the existing flow.
All the best,
Dominic