I am having an issue where I need to be able to copy/paste a panel into a page below an existing panel.
The issue is when I paste it directly below another panel it always pastes it at the very top of the page, not where my cursor is below the other panel. This causes confusion to users since we rely on being able to do this to update pages in a specific way.
I have noticed that this issue affects Chrome and Edge, but not Firefox. This issue only occurs if pasted directly below the previous panel. If there is an extra line in between them it pastes without issue.
To reproduce (starting with a blank page, and in page edit mode):
1. Insert a panel
2. Copy that panel (select it and ctrl+c)
3. Paste it directly below the panel created in step 1
Expected result: The panel is pasted below the first one, where the cursor is
Actual result: The panel is pasted at the very top of the page and the cursor has also jumped to the top