I am looking for some help with the page tree navigation in Confluence for files converted from Webworks. Here is the problem:
I am in the process of converting our online help from Webworks to Confluence wiki format.
Webworks generates child pages (not one for each chapter) and deploys it in Confluence. The order of the child pages does not corralate to the chapters/sections of the online help. The only solution I have now is to re-parent the Table of Contents link to a separate page to show the contents of the book.
But the left navigation (where I use a TOC macro) still shows the child pages in random order. Is there a way to show the TOC page in the left navigation? FYI, this TOC is not generated by Confluence, but but by Webworks.
In other words, can I have the links under a page appear in the left tree navigation? FYI, I am using Confluence 4.3.
Anyone else faced this situation when they converted from Webworks online help books to Confluence wiki format?
thanks in advance,