Thank you all for participating! I appreciate everyone who lent their time to me for this project!Â
***
Hi there Confluence Cloud Admins! Happy Friday! 👋
First, let me explain exactly what I'm doing here. You may know me as a product marketer for Jira Service Management & Opsgenie. I've recently joined a rotational program at Atlassian that allows me to spend time focussing on different aspects of the Atlassian portfolio. For the next three months I'll be working on Confluence Cloud onboarding.Â
Which leads me to the reason for this whole post. I was wondering if any of you would be willing to chat with me about your experience getting started with Confluence and also getting users within your organizations started with Confluence. Of course there will be treats/swag involved!Â
If you're open for a brief chat please comment on this post, looking forward to hearing from you!Â
Best,
KateÂ