Hello,
is there any way to not allow to make changes in configured table filters? I made one table and lots of filters there. Lots of people use the table and still accidentally remove filters dragging it aside
Hi @BB GG ,
I assume you use the Table Filter macro provided by the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.
The macro settings allow you to change the display filter view and you can hide the filtration panel after configuring all of your filters.
But when I hide the filtration panel anybody won't use it. We need this filters, I just want to disable editing it by others.
Yes, that's the point - if you hide the panel, your colleagues won't be able to change the filters' inputs and/or accidentally remove the filters from the panel.
If they need to change something, they go to the page edit mode -> Table Filter macro settings and set all the changes there.
If this option is not suitable, I can suggest the collapsing/expanding of the filtration panel or using the Copy filter URL option (when you set your filters and copy the link to this particular table view, save it somewhere on the page - when you click on the link you'll be redirected to the your own table view even if your colleagues have made any changes).
The issue is that they edit it accidentally by dragging the filters aside. I need the same view with the same filters for everyone, everytime. Isn't there any way to not allow others to edit it? I just want to make final version of the filters as admin and not allow to edit it by others.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.