hello,
Jira mobile connect feedback is perfect on iPhone and iPod touch
It seem don't have good user interface for iPad. Do you plan fix it?
Which version of the library are you using? From what I can see, Nick has just finished adding iPad support only yesterday. If you grab the latest updates from Bitbucket this should fix things up for you
https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/jiraconnect-ios
Hi Gilles,
The latest version (2 days ago) has fixes for issues with iPad.
Please pull and update JMC again: https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/jiraconnect-ios Or download the latest version directly via zip , remove the JMCClasses group from your project, then re-add.
While the JMC Feedback View is not iPad specific, it will scale properly, rotate correctly etc. Also the in-app notification is now correctly placed on an iPad. You can use the notifierStartFrame and notifierEndFrame methods on your JMCCustomDataSource to change the location of the notification on screen if you wish.
If you find any more issues, please let us know.
Cheers,
Nick
thank you, I had an older version!
at line 96 of JMCTransport.m, I suggest you replace "Ok" by "OK" (upper case "K")
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.