Hi All,
We encountered synchrony port error last 3 weeks and cant even troubleshoot it until now. I have tried many methods on how to change the synchrony port but still none of it succeed. Do you have any new and successful way on how to change synchrony port? Thank you!
-Neil
Hi @Neil Anthony Morada
Have you tried configuring the port (say your preferred port is 9090) by adding below line to /bin/setenv.sh ?CATALINA_OPTS="-Dsynchrony.port=9090 ${CATALINA_OPTS}"
Also please confirm your confluence server version.
Hi @Kishan Sharma
Yes sir, I already include this line to setenv.sh file but still no effect.
Our confluence server version is 6.9.1
Thank you for your support sir!
Thank you @Neil Anthony Morada for confirming. There's was a bug in the past but that affected v6.0.1, where the workaround was to use -Dreza.port instead. May be you can try that once, and if that doesn't work too, I would suggest raising a case with Atlassian Support directly.
I already tried that also and also no effect. Thank for your suggestion! I will raise this to Atlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.