Hellol
I created a Jira Plan based on a board. I removed one of the epics that now i need to include. Looking at the issue source list, the epic appears there with the checkbox marked, yet it doesnt appear on the plan.
I read this other thread: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Advanced-Roadmaps-questions/Missing-Epics-in-Advanced-Roadmaps/qaq-p/1389610 but none of those answers are helping.
I unchecked it from Issue sources list, saved and went back in and re-add it. Nothing
I disabled the new interface and re enabled it and nothing.
Any thoughts on how to get this Epic back in?
Thanks
You have to go into the settings and find the removed issues list, then find the epic you need and re-add it.
when i go to settings -> issue sources the epic i checked, but still not showing up. i tried unchecking and checking it and still wont show.
You have to specifically go into the one I have highlighted, Removed issues. it's in that list if you previously had it in the plan. Adding it as another issue source will not fix the problem you have described.
Under source data i only see Issue Sources and Custom fields.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.