Assume I'm on either server or datacenter.
There is a project whose key is XYZ. The key wasn't always XYZ, it was something else in the past. When? I don't know. Sometime.
I want to find the original project key. How can I do it?
I would look in the project_key table. Find the current project key using the select statement
select * from project_key where project_key = '<PROJECT_KEY>';
After you've found the project id, find all the keys associated with that project id by using the query
select * from project_key where project_id = '<project_id>'.
In theory, the project key with the lowest ID number should be the original project key for your project.
Hi,
You should be able to retrieve data you want with this api call
rest/api/2/project/<project key>?expand=projectKeys
Take a look at the "Note for developers" section here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/editing-a-project-key-938847080.html
String proj_key = issue.getProjectObject().getOriginalKey()
I use this piece of code to find original attachments directory
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.